pool day

adbswimming

Yep, I got to enjoy a pool day....I sat on the edge basking in the sun...our Community pool is salt water...I thought I would hate it, but it's rather nice really...easy maintenance I hear...

These two 40 - 50 is guys appear wearing bicycling outfits..immediately.strip down, proceed to swim laps....multiple...laps...I guess I had some "Ironmen" training right before my eyes, very impressive, the came close to inspiring me..  it took every effort I had to NOT jump in and join them..It was very close, I moved my big toe further into the depths of the water...whew...lol

 

 

7 comments:

  1. such restraint, Cindi, LOL. You didn't want to jump in and outswim them, LOL. Got to let them think you were just sunbathing instead of a world-class swimmer :)

    glad you got a pool day; I'm sure it was very nice and relaxing :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like doing just what the picture in your entry shows. I love floating around and relaxing in the water. Our pool at the campground where I go will not let you take in anything to float on so I just hang to the edge and float that way awhile then get wet and sit in the poolside chair to soak up the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to be sitting by a pool! It's cold here again in my part of PA, so the pool water is probably freezing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to add to my previous comment that had it been me by those sexy men at the pool, I might have jumped in and pretended to drown in the hopes they would save me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. having a backyard pool kinda sorta keeps that type of thing from happening...I mean..you cannot have it all girl...LOLOL...but maybe we will make a public pool appearance and get lucky??? ya think???? and I am so please that hubby has a job...prayers are answered...just not in our time plan...LOL...God Bless...hugs..Ora

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's raining here..but the garden needs it,LOl.
    Enjoy that pool time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History