I dont want to play anymore....

random 003

I've notice thru out this blogging year+ occasionally, we come & go...well it's my time for me to stop for a few days, weeks, I have no idea...We are having a very difficult time currently, and I just don't feel like playing a pity party game...nor do I feel as to post that everything is fine, when it is clearly not...our future is ???, c-boys college, a lot of stresses...thank you all for your prayers, support, kind words...etc...I know you'll understand cuz so many of us have stop "sharing" daily...I knew I was going to do this when 2 "sunday sayings" weren't even missed...which is ok...just everything seems to be icky right now...Like when you're playing in the sandbox, and you smell cats....no fun at all....lol...I'll be back when I'm in a better mood..

5 comments:

  1. (((Cindi))) actually I did miss this last week's Sunday saying; I'm really bad not following through if I don't see an entry on someone's blog in a bit so I do apologize I didn't write and see how you were doing.

    I so totally understand what you are going through, Cindi. I know each of us have our own stories of how this recession/depression/mess is affecting us, jobs, income etc and no two stories are alike, but I can relate that it is stressful and hard to cope with. I honestly don't even know when and if it will get better.

    But I know the Lord is faithful. Here's a verse I've been trying to live in these tough times and my thoughts on it (I was going to blog it but I'll just share it here)

    Matthew 6:33 But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness and all these things will be given to you as well.

    Seek first his kingdom-

    seek - search for, request, to aim for, try for

    first - above all, beginning

    His - God, Lord, redeemer, King of kings, Yahweh

    kingdom - rule or realm, dominion of a king, heaven - being with the Lord, what matters to him - loving, serving others, putting him above all else

    righteousness - moral living - what Jesus would do

    and Jesus will meet my needs

    Don't worry about my life, what I will eat, what I will drink, about my body, what I will wear, where I will live

    just trust in Him

    He says that Cindi; he says he knows what we need and he will meet our needs.

    I'm trying to seek him and his kingdom first and worry/stress/anxiety/fear second, just trusting in him.

    Just cling to him; I know it will be hard; I know it will be painful with decisions that have to be made, but I know he is faithful and he is there with you all during this time

    ((((Cindi))))))

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you are having a tough time right now and I do hope things improve for your soon. Try to keep positive. This too shall pass and soon things will be right in your world again. Maybe they won't be the same but they will be just fine. Keep the faith. I know how it is because I've been there and more...Take care and keep in touch when you feel like it.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how you put it, "icky", lol. I hope you will be back soon and take the time you need. I will miss you, and I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do what you have to do! I'll still be here when you come back. Family always comes first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindi,
    Take your time sweetie. I think a lot of us are going through some rough times right now. Our finances are in terrible shape right now....I'm just praying that everything works out for us all. I will miss you, but know that I'm thinking about you & praying.

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History