Has anyone seen time?

Good Morning...Our local watering hole received an abundance of rain yesterday....thank you all for blowing the clouds down this way.....lol 

It looks as tho our "raining" season might be off to a slow start...our chance today is 20%, but hey I'll take anything...soon the "Lovebugs" will be upon us..course the "skeeters" are going to raise their ugly heads...as I have stated before my preferred perfume of late is OFF...I need to order Skin so Soft from Avon...I also use Jean Nate body splash...that seems to work too...maybe it's the combo of all 3...lol

It's that "time" of year again...the graduation announcements are arriving in the mail...WOW...is all I can say...where does the "time" go...two of the announcements I thought the kids were still in middle school..another graduating from college...unbelievable how "time" gets away from us ...

thx for your kind comments about us "patiently" waiting for a response on hubby's job...I'm really fighting this control issue...I really want it...and God has it...tough, to handle let me tell ya!.....lol

 

4 comments:

  1. We have lots of rain here today. Our rainy season started in April and will continue til sometime in July and then start again in October and go til the snow flies. One thing we usually have is lots of rain. I need more sunshine. It's funny how when we don't have it that is what we want. You are so right the good Lord is the one in control. I often am reminded that He knows how to handle things so much better than I do.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh I know that so well, Cindi, to give it to the Lord then take it back, then give it, etc. you know the pattern

    I always forget how fast time goes until I see my grand-niece/nephews and realize how much they've grown since the last time I saw them; it truly goes by so fast!

    glad you guys got some rain :)

    we have had the mosquitos early here this year; they are HUGE too!

    enjoy the day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with everything.

    We have had way too much rain here. I suppose we stole the rainy season from you. lol Dry patterns setting up here in Tn last week of May and I hear 90's will be in our forecast by then. eeeek

    ReplyDelete
  4. We`ve not had any rain for a while and now it has become very windy, wet and it feels pretty cold. The forecast is for a long, hot Summer but I don`t know when that will arrive! :o(

    Love and HUgs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History