C-boy home....safely....thx for travel prayers.....
Hubby still pounding the pavement...continually prayers plz...
Eldest...wrestling C-boy every chance he gets...prayers for no broken bones....
Me ...four days off with A HOUSE FULL OF MALES...., 5000 lbs (ok maybe not that much)...of laundry...3 litter boxes, a stack of bills to pay, meals to prepare, house cleaning......CALGON....mercy prayers needed!......LOL
One last thing....PRAY FOR RAIN in SWFL...I think you have had more than your share...so here is my solution...go outside....Blow the clouds down here...ready, on the count of three.....
1.....
2.....
2 1/2......
2 3/4................
ready........
3
Prayers going up along with hopes for a few rain drops. I have a hard time with those kinds of weekends as well (being the only female amongst all that testosterone). Hoping your Today is good to you!
ReplyDeleteTake care,
Katie
and you will enjoy every minute of the weekend with your guys!!! we could use the rain too; its so dry here and a big fire burning up by Santa Barbara (300 miles from me).
ReplyDeletewill pray for hubby/job, Cindi. I know its soooo tough out there. I'm glad where you work at Lowe's has decided to not put in self-check out places; ours has it here. I rarely ever use a self check-out unless I have just a few items. There's a market chain here, Fresh and Easy, that is all self check-out. Their prices are good but not when it takes jobs away from people.
glad C-boy made it home safe and sound; thank you Lord!
enjoy the weekend
betty
YEA! I'm so glad that C-boy made it home safely! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
ReplyDelete