C-boy coming home.....

 

Little excited here..."C-boy" will be on the road soon..travel prayers plz...

Can't believe the school year is over...I changed my "tunes" to relate about home, summer..etc...

After my shift today, I will have the next 4 off...I could not have planned this any better...we will be enjoying Mom's day (weekend) at the BEACH!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Cindi...found your blog on another blog...hope it is ok to check in from time to time...and just maybe you will find a second or two to check me out...safe travels for your cboy...LOL...and you have a happy day...and a great week end...glad the work hours worked out for you nicely!!! hugs...Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying. I'm kinda jealous...this is my weekend to work. No Mother's Day celebration here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mother's Day at the beach....you are soooo lucky!

    Keeping C-boy in prayers for a safe trip home.

    Have a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful mother's day and enjoy that beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited for you Cindi. How nice to have him home for Mother's Day. I'm also jealous...THE BEACH? How lucky you are.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, this year went by fast! it seems like you were just sending C-boy off for his first year and now he's coming home! Well done job for him to finish up his first year!!! I know you guys will have a great summer all together! and the beach is an added bonus for sure! enjoy :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History