La-Te-Da....

I'm finally going to use my Christmas present...going to the spa...La-Te-Da is their name....maybe they'll have Mimosas for me I could sure use one...two...ok five that's it...lol

I sure hope this treatment eases the nerves a bit...I'm not sure hubby can endure my crying fits much longer...These hormones need to get in balance...

I went to the pool yesterday...about boiled myself to death...it sure was a hot one...I only stayed for 45 minutes I could not stand the heat any longer...

after the spa, not sure what's on the agenda...hopefully I'll be so relaxed I wont give a hoot!....lol

Have an enjoyable weekend!

4 comments:

  1. My spa treatment for relaxation would be sitting on the beach at Sanibel. Hope you enjoy yours and I hope I can grab mine before too long. lol.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW -hope you get all relaxed in that spa...sounds so nice. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((Cindi))) I'm so sorry :( those hormones are hard to deal with plus all the stress you are under; sometimes a cry is just what is needed to release some of those emotions/feelings you have; I totally understand!

    I hope you enjoy the spa; sounds like a fun time!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it was the relaxation fix needed, blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History