Today at the local watering hole, the activity is picking up a bit.....we currently have a male and female duck waddling around...the male is busy courting the female. He is trying to charm the daylights out of her...bobbing his head up/down..all the while chattering away...she seems unimpressed, but I think she's just playing a good game "hard to get"...lol
The summer months are coming to an end, soon the snow birds will be back...I'm looking forward to the cooler temperatures. These last few days have been blistering with the humidity....blah!
I'll be putting on my boots and climbing on that bull I like to call Government, and ride em' tell they give me what "Eldest" needs for his independence....hopefully I wont be bucked off too soon....after my ride I'll be changing my gear, and putting on my clown suit to entertain the people at work....smiling thru the whole show!

My prayers are with you.....
ReplyDeleteGood Luck....LindaMay
Praying everything work outs for you & the Eldest. LOL about the ducks. I'm looking forward to cooler weather too. Have a great day!
ReplyDeleteGet those spurs on and ride Em Cowgirl.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!
Of course you won't give up on your eldest's rights. Why oh why does everyone, be it the city, government or whatever make it so hard for the parents and eldest to work to become independent as much as possible. I know all about "going to work and being "happy". My thoughts are with you.
ReplyDeletelove your attitude, Cindi! you go get them, girl!!! don't take "no" for an answer and take no prisoners......
ReplyDeletehoping all goes well as you fight "city hall" and as you go to work today!
betty
Good Luck!!
ReplyDelete