What a bummer....

 

Another beautiful day at our local watering hole.  Not much action going on tho, we have on occasion a head pop up to said hello...there are several turtles in our lake.

I did not get my nails done, yesterday.  The salon is under "stressful" times...the owner is fighting with her husband and doesn't "feel" like going to work.....there are only 2 full time nail tech she & another gal...when I made my appointment yesterday all was fine for later afternoon.  I get a call around 1 saying, can we change the date & time...I was ok, but when I asked the "new" girl why she said she had to go to the beauty academy.  She just graduated and was packing up her things, and receiving her license....She said she was thrilled that I had made an appointment with her, cuz she hadn't done an actually customer yet....lol  (Alarms are going off in my head)...I tell her that I should probably cancel the appointment,  cuz I thought I made appointment with the other technicians.  She tried her hardest to get me to come in, but I wasnt brave enough, plus she admitted my particular fill was difficult...I have no idea why that is....I usually change nail colors...Oi! 

So I guess my mission today, if I "wish" to accept it,  is to find another salon...Hopefully the owner of my regular salon will get her act together...since she has decided not to come to work, she has left all the appointments to the other tech...The new girl was just helping with minor stuff, but now is ready to take the bull by the horns...

I've made a mess with the changing banks...I have to balance all statements, we are still waiting for checks, debt cards...the bills are waiting too...why did I add more work for myself again???....

"Wishing" I could go to the pool today....

3 comments:

  1. I actually got a decent blog thanks to you Cindi. I am having somewhat the same problem only just with the hair. I have never colored mine and it is white as can be. Now I need it trimmed and my guy moved out on 70th and I don't drive that much anymore. I like to stay close to home plus I only go when I have to. Retired means cut back, on expenses so I got a perm at the beauty school but I am a bit leary when it comes to a cut. My hair drives me nuts.Thanks again Cindi. I did not think I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking Florida has to be the same as So. Calif, but it seems like every strip mall has a place to do nails, I'm sure you'll find someone soon, but I know its a hassle if you are use to your usual tech.

    hoping your weekend goes good :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History