It was tough gettin' into the swing of things at work.....tho my buddies kept me humble, saying...You were gone???? I got caught up on the gossip, who's staying and surprising whom is leaving...
My administrative manager made a rather large boo boo on some paperwork...made my giggle cuz he showed he is human after all...he blamed me of course...heck, he had to blame (shame) someone....it was all in good fun...and they know I blow things at least 2 or 3 times a week...lol As a matter of fact anytime someone errors we start calling it my name....too funny...I'm the one that started that trend...
Cloudy & overcast today not much of a chance I'll get to the pool...
We're counting down the days..."C-boy" going back to school...I'm NOT happy at all...I weep all the time ...sniff sniff, I'm starting to now...jeez! I don't want to talk about it....
Hubby & his new job, keeps him away from us...drats...he's so sweet to stay awake for me when I arrive home, after my shift...(the only time we see each other)...the house is a wreck...I'll get it back together when "C-boy" leave...sniff, sniff...I dont want to talk about that I said....sniff, sniff....
I have to run down to the bank...I have a bill for .67 can you believe that...I called to have them waive it...and they said my name is not on our account.....AGAIN... I have got to change banks..... we have put my name on our account at least 4 times...they are driving me nuts...so I'm going to make the big move over to another bank...I hate running into this .... too frequent for me... I'm the one in our family that does all the bookkeeping ....grrr..
so, pretty boring stuff...guess I should finish my java, get my rear in gear....

Yes, you should defnitely change your bank!
ReplyDeleteLOL about work. I know how it is. Sorry you & hubby don't get much time together. I know you are sad about C'boy leaving again. You know I always have a shoulder you can lean on & a big flffy box of tissues. No friend of mine cries alone!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Linda & I are fixing to head out back to the treehouse. We will be waiting on you & SOnya.....of course if you can pull her away from Georgie for a little while. Geez
yep change your bank
ReplyDeleteHey Cindi, welcome to my blog and such a big hug felt, to good. to bad your Hubby is not there as much as you like.. Sometimes since retirement I wish for a little alone time. but it does not last long.
ReplyDeleteI agree, time to change banks; too funny though that your name is not on the acct yet you do all the banking business
ReplyDeleteit is always hard going back to work after a vacation; least you have good vacation memories
can't believe it is soon time for C-boy to go back! where did the summer go???
betty
Oh dear, I feel for you...I really hate dealing with stuff like that...Welcome back though...you were missed honestly you were!! Well friend, I feel for you with C'boy leaving...Awwww!! Better not bring that up :-) Thinking of you, Sharon
ReplyDelete