Its.....TRIFLING TUESDAY.......

 

Until the law was repealed in 2004 bars in South Carolina were only allowed to serve liquor out of tiny bottles.....whew, glad we've moved pass this law....

In Newport Rhodes Island -  it's illegal to smoke a pipe after sunset....very important....

Alabama - It's illegal to wear a fake moustache that causes laughter in church... you kidding me..right?...

Switzerland - It's illegal to flush the toilet after 10 pm....this would be a problem in our house....

Denmark - No one may start a car while someone is underneath the vehicle....hum?!?

Oh, I  just love looking at the "critters" on the webcam(s) located on my sidebar...If you haven't had the chance to check them out, you should...not the same as in person, but hey...close enough!

While on vacation we were "reacquainted"  with our littlest niece...here's my favorite pic....

 

 

She's a pistol..."eldest" became her human toy...He LOVED playing with her....We miss ya kido!

Well, we changed banks yesterday...bookkeeping should be fun this month...with 16 accounts to manage... (cant close the others until all entries are entered...) CALGON!!!!!!!

 

"C-boy" says he is getting ready for his road trip,...all I see are clothes, boxes, crud all over this house....how he thinks everything will fit into his vehicle??? He's trying to pack a recliner too! Oi!

We had the best lunch yesterday...Chili's serves 1 appetizer, 2 entrees, 1 dessert for 20.oo... what a deal..Since all 4 of us went we ordered (2)..We were stuffed to the gills...the only item we finished was dessert...You can't leave a dessert at the table..and why bother taking it home...I'm sure it's illegal...lol... We were so full all afternoon, I didn't have to prepare a dinner...YIPPY!

I have the day off...so I need to get busy with cleaning, shopping, packing...bookkeeping...maybe, maybe pool time can fit in...(DOUBTFUL).....

Put your penny thought into my "Wishing" well....Here's to "Wishing for your turn"........

 

6 comments:

  1. No matter what....enjoy your day!!!

    LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've said it before, but some of these laws are just plain dumb! I'm with you about the toilet flushing one; I'd break it every night around 3 o'clock in the morning, LOL!

    I love that Chili's deal; we've done it before and you are right, it is sooo much food! glad you guys were able to get spend some time together!

    LOL about the recliner and C-Boy; I'm betting he will do his best to make it all fit!

    glad you got the start of the banking business going; I know it is a nightmare to change accounts but worth it in the end

    enjoy your day off :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there. I know I don't comment or do entries anymore. I don't know what's happened. I've just lost all interest. I do read some though. And Gizmo is fat and sassy. In fact she is on a diet. lol. Thanks for asking.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. CINDI!!!!!!! skip the cleaning for a day!! have fun at the pool!!!

    the cleaning will still be there! lol

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Let us know if C-boy is able to get that recliner in his vehicle. LOL ...oh & take pictures if he does.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History