More later
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My History
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
August
(17)
- Awwww....Monday morning
- Sunday Sayings...
- Trifling Tuesday..on Thursday...
- Tissue anyone?.....
- Sunday Sayings....
- Good beach day...what next?
- No seconds for me....I'm stuffed
- Trifling Tuesday....
- 3 Unruly children.....
- Sunday Sayings...
- What a bummer....
- I don't want to talk about it....
- Its.....TRIFLING TUESDAY.......
- Sunday Sayings.....
- I've got saddle sores....
- Ahhh, the untamed West.....
- SSSSOOOO Much
-
▼
August
(17)
welcome back Cindi! I didn't realize you were going for your 30th reunion!! must have been so much fun to catch up with family/friends!
ReplyDeletewill be interested in reading about it as you share :)
betty
Happy Hump Day
ReplyDelete30 years! I bet it was a blast!
ReplyDeleteWelcome Home!! I hope you hade a Fantastic time!! Can't wait to see the pictures. You were sorely missed here!!! Blessings~Sharon
ReplyDelete