Cboi ( new name.. he's maturing)...Is back in Collegeville USA.....nuff said...lol
If your interested, he actually got all his crud....STUFFED into his Jeep...including the RECLINER, but did I take any pics???? Oi!
Eldest & I plan on something today...just not sure what...I think I'll go shopping...I do have to return a couple of shirts at JCP...I actually have to get a smaller size...UNBELEIVABLE! Maybe we can hit the Goodwill too...and I have a nail appt.....
My life is soooooo exciting....aint it????

(((Cindi)))) so sorry about Cboi! I am glad he got there safe and sound with ALL of his stuff, including the recliner! creative packing, I would imagine
ReplyDeletegood for you that you need to get a smaller size for the shirt!
I bet you are already counting down the days until Cboi's next trip home; hugs to you
betty
Glad Cboi made it safely. Cindi I do have windows live writer but how can I put that on my google blogger??? I am not very computer smart.
ReplyDeleteI just did a little trial and it worked!!!! Thank you!! I printed off your instructions. Now I just want to really do some things. May start tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteBy the title of this entry I'm not going to ask ~ I'm sure I've missed so much and am sorry to hear if there is something wrong going on. Hope this finds you Happy, Healthy and doing well. Take care of you and yours always my friend,
ReplyDeleteKatie
It seems it is impossibe that school is starting again already...glad you are size smaller anyway. I think I'm a size larger. Good luck with the shopping!
ReplyDelete