Turtle alert....

So the streets are starting to re-fill again...you know Spring Break is here...1st the stragglers for baseball, now the coeds...omgoodness....it normally takes 15 minutes to arrive at work...now I have to plan 30... if I have the baseball fans 45...ouch! I really need to get their schedule so I can plan accordingly...Our weather is getting back to norm, just in time for our vacationers...yippy...today should be 85 or so, low humidity too...

Not much to report on the home from "C-boy" coming back this weekend...very glad to be seeing him....I have already planned one night with friends & family to have dinner over here...so I know I will see him at least for 1 day...whew! His cousin asked what was the occasion, and c-boy said ahh,..."I dont know"....I wasn't about to tell them I just wanted 1 day of his time off, so if it takes bribing everyone to have dinner here...well, I'll just do it! lol

Our lake is getting low, we certainly could use some rain around these parts...A huge turtle was sunning him/herself the other day...It was at least 24+ inches wide....now I know I don't want to have my toes soaking in the lake for sure...it was on the other side, so my camera could not pick up the size well enough, sorry no pic...but if it decides to come on my turf....not sure I'll be brave enough to "snap" a shot....lol

ENJOY your day!

4 comments:

  1. We went for a walk on our trail and saw a mama turtle and her binks following closely behind. I long for warmer weather, hopefully soon. Take care and enjoy your visit with C-boy,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stop for turtles! I would of loved to have seen that one, lol. Glad you get some time with the college boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have loved to see that turtle too. If you get a chance to take a picture.....snap it quick & run..... LOL Enjoy your time with C-Boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is one big turtle!! I bet you are so excited to see C-boy!!! its almost going to be the end of the semester before long too!

    I would imagine it is a touch busy with spring break; good for the economy though, right?

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History