Today the watering hole is calm. Our "guests"...(local water fowl) must be eating their breakfast at the next hole, not a single bird in sight....hum, did I miss the posting, that they would meet elsewhere?
Are you ready to "Spring" forward tonight?? Setting our clocks ahead is rough....I hate the thought of "losing" time, but I can't control everything, although at times I try..lol.....I'm grateful that I will have Sunday off. I will be able to sleep like normal... I missed last Sunday Sayings, my fan base (2) didn't mention the fact I had not posted...lol
I wonder if Ben (Franklin) knew how much power he had creating this idea... I mean to control time for eons...amazing.....I'm just thankful to have an extra day to rest...
Want to join me ....i'm searching for good old Ben...for a nice long conversation...concerning this time thing??!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy.............LindaMay
I like the evenings staying lighter longer but I'm not fond of losing that hour of sleep, especially tomorrow when we need to get up earlier than usual for plans we have for the day; on well!
ReplyDeletehope you have a good Sunday!
and I did miss your Sunday sayings; hope to see one tomorrow??
betty