fishing fer.......Gator!!!...

I promised pics.....this boy is going to drive his mother insane...no animal (human or otherwise) was hurt during their adventure..I have translated the "Gators" version for you all....here is what they were saying...

....come closer you idiot.....

ok..I'll take your bait...wait until I reel you in with my friends....

let's get ready to grab em' boys....

ok here we come....humans, they're so gullible...delicious too I hear....

ok, my pretty you might have gotten away from me this time, but I have survived the ice age...I am patient you'll be back like the fool you are....then....

I compare this "adventure" to going into the woods hunting for black bear, with about 20 bear around sitting waiting for you to throw a berry at them....or a lions den...no bars, or chain fences to protect you....the difference being this...they will attack, but also bears, lions have a brain much larger than the size of a walnut. Gators....not so much thankfully....this is why you may "stroll" along the banks...(at your own risk) oh...they'll keep an eye on you... a Mama will chase you down if she has a nest....

but I have to ask the question, WHY would anyone fish Gators?...c-boy still hasn't given me a good, reasonable, understanding answer......

CALGON!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Unbelievable. I moved to TN from Florida. Lived in Pompano Beach for many years. I have a healthy caution when it comes to gator's...or anything else that can eat me. LOL. Great photo's.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Beautiful photos. Although I don't understand it either...

    ReplyDelete
  3. The part that scares me about gaters is the fact that they've lived to witness so much. Scary stuff but wonderful photos. Tahnks for sharing. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History