Ok, 1st C-boy arrived safely.....thank you all for your travel prayers, they're received warmly...I was grateful to be working most of his trip...
Today is cloudy with rain showers, not something we are use to seeing this season..I have to clean & all the other stuff that goes along with it...blah blah blah....
The "kids" are excited about the change in weather, Sylvester is bouncing off walls, trying to get the other two included in his version of a fun game. Bentley is following with his shoelace in his mouth, readying for "fetch" after the wall bouncing. Mercedes is completely clueless, she is occupied with the empty water bowl on the lanai, she moves it around with her paw. She does this until I pour more water, she'll stop, give me a sour look, then walk away....I like most of you thought this behavior was a reminder to replace the water, until I found out that she attempts to move it full, thus having a empty water bowl regularly....I think when it's empty she feels great power & achievement that she can move the bowl, when full, she's confused as to where her strength has gone....like I said "clueless".....
The watering hole is a buzz with activity, an Egret is looking for breakfast, the turtles are popping their heads up in the middle of the lake...a Hawk is circling around, some sort of chickadee is calling for a "girlfriend"..and a Wood Pecker is trying to get the ants off of a neighbors lanai, making a racket when he pecks away on the aluminum...crazy I know...where's my video camera???? All this BEFORE my first cup of java.....ok...time for me to break out the PineSol, Tide, and everything else that goes with cleaning....have a wonderful day all!
Trifling Minutiae
Putting salt on a railroad track may be punishable by death Alabama.
Glad to hear C-boy made it back!
ReplyDeleteGoodness it is a busy spring for the critters, lol! I'm enjoying this weather, but supposed to be really cold tomorrow. Brrr. back to the 20s!
I'm so glad that C-bot made it back safely. LOL about the cat. I love the photo you shared. You have your own little piece of Heaven on Earth!
ReplyDeleteGlad he arrived safely. Oh those birds and beasts sound so busy!
ReplyDeleteWild life is very busy around here, too. The egret looks like the birds that come around here in the summer but we just call them cow birds. Lots of cleaning here, too:)
ReplyDelete