Sunday Sayings...

Love is the opener as well as closer of eyes. George Macdonald  1824 - 1905

God is acting on your soul all the time, whether you have spiritual sensations or not.          Evelyn Underhill  1875 - 1941

 

Saturday while I was working hubby & the "boys" planted new flowers, bushes and placed a fresh layer of red cedar mulch down in the front yard...ahhh Spring is in the air for everyone, even us lucky ones in SWFL.... 

I did my part later in the day....I washed the windows inside & out!!!!   I suspect while our "northern" friends are preparing to opening their windows & clean out the dust bunnies, we are preparing to shut everything tight to make provisions for the A/C...which reminds me I had better get some filters....lol 

Thanks for all the prayers regarding c-boys travel...he made it home safely.  He has gained some weight back, which he needed after losing a few pounds from his shoulder surgery.

  

Enjoy Your Sunday!

 

3 comments:

  1. I hope your Sunday is a great one. Glad your son made it safely and is doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sayings today (as usual!)

    I cannot wait to open up the windows and air this place out. I got to do that last weekend believe it or not...and then within 2 days we were back to the furnace and coats and gloves! Hurry up Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad your son made it home safe and sound! I love your Sunday saying from Evelyn Underhill; that is soo true

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History