Strange....but true...

At five minutes and six seconds after 4 AM on the 8th of July this year, the time and date will be
04:05:06 07/08/09.
This will never happen again

A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out.

No word in the English language rhymes with month.

The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog" uses every letter of the alphabet.

Most lipstick contains fish scales.

Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different.

Your stomach has to produce a new layer of mucus every two weeks, otherwise it will digest itself.

I had to either clean my desk or...surfing the web....guess what...lol

I came upon these fun trivia facts...I think I'll add to Sunday Sayings...for now I find it enjoyable...

Our house is a buzz with NCAA college hoops...(I could care less)...I have never really cared for the game, although I know they have a large fan base..."Eldest" played all thru his middle & high school years with Special Olympics..I wont even comment on our Presidents blunder last night on Leno...the main reason...too easy, the other ...why bother..

Anyhoo..tomorrow is our last day to enjoy cboy...my my my how the week has flown right by us..he'll be back in 6 wks that is all remaining for the year...amazing..I was just taking to kindergarten yesterday...lol

We had an enjoyable day, the rest of his time spent with buddies...he kept promising, but others would call...we told him its ok...have the fun...at times he didnt seem sure, he is a good guy...

Eldest played a lot of games with his younger brother, tomorrow the "boys" are golfing, while I bask in the sun...as many times as I mention it... I should be roasted tan by now, but alas nothing...I only get about an hour then the clouds come, or its too cool...or I start to sweat, or lol...

time for me to clean, & do cboy laundry...remember..

3 comments:

  1. I needed a good laugh today...(a pity party was coming)....thanx for the chuckles!!....Enjoy your boys....have a great weekend!

    LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting trivia! Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry your week is almost over. (((HUGS))) I know you have enjoyed him being home. I'll be thinking about you.

    It's sunny here but still windy & cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bits and pieces. It makes you wonder who takes the time to find out all that. How nice to be sitting in the sun. It's chilly and cloudy here. Good day to get things done inside. I'm trying, but not getting too far.
    'On Ya'-ma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History