Holla!...sending the love

 

Thank you!!!!!   all for your prayers...again...what an awesome feeling to have a prayer circle around the globe....

Hubby is "reorganizing", we certainly did NOT expect the outcome that hit us yesterday...but we can not dwell....we are in survival mode now...We're not sure of our future monetarily speaking, but as someone once quoted...Damn the torpedoes, full steam ahead!

It warms my heart...here I started my little blog about nothing, just wanting an outlet to write about my family, experiences, etc, maybe I could learn to post pictures???  lol

I was and still am amazed at the graphics from some of the people on their blogs.  I had to continue, just to see if I could copy/paste as the best of them...I learned rather quickly I can not...but, bloggers were willing to "share" their knowledge allowing me the opportunity to "snag" from them.  How wonderful! 

Now, I have found you are willing to pray for me....God is amazing...I "thought" I was learning about copy/paste, "snag", or "tag" ... ironic..it has turned into a global bible study, friendships with  & "follow"ships

Thank you!

 

7 comments:

  1. Cindi,
    You were on my mind as soon as I work up today. You will continue to be in my prayers. You've got the right attitude! I've learned that I just can't think about the future so much, God is with us here in the now and that is enough. When tomorrow comes, He'll be there too.

    Hang in there...take a walk, count your blessings, keep on smiling.

    Love,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great attitude Cindi, I think you will be alright. Take care and I`ll be thinking of you.

    Love and Hugs

    Sandra xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindi,
    I was the same way when I started blogging. Now, it's so amazing at how many friends I have through the internet. I truly love & care about each & every one of you! Just because I haven't met you all in person doesn't mean I care any less.

    Just remember "God is Good & He won't put any more on us than we can handle." "There's no telling what He might have in store for you guys now. Just trust in Him & lean on Him!"

    Know that I'm praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Melissa...count your blessings ! It will all work out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just know that between you and us and all the faith gathered here, that things will work out for the best. His will be done.
    Great big hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindi, I know something is going to work out for good in all of this situation. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping the faith and your strong attitude will take you far in life. If you want some help as far as adding pictures to your entries or otherwise - email me and I'll do what I can to help you out! ktkamanski@gmail. com.

    Take care of you and yours always
    Katie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History