So, here's Sylvester hanging around...silly!...he was sound asleep in the pic...snoozing away..
this was the activity at the "local" watering hole a couple of days ago...can you see the dude hanging out in the reeds??
this is as close as they would allow.
this was before his buddies left..like our Adirondack chairs."hubby" arranged them when he mowed...I have them back to normal now...viewing the lake.
here's the "gang"....the guy with his wings spread is swallowing a bass...the two behind him were trying to take it away...
the birds that are in the water I call them the loon guys...I need to investigate further tho, I'm not sure of their species, I need to purchase a book..they are interesting to watch swimming underwater eating whatever, then "bob" around, stretch their wings to dry off before flying away......
Beautiful day here in SWFL...I was able to enjoy a book, & soak up some rays.."chatted" with some buddies online, HOLLA!..then I ran to the grocery store, to stock up, cuz C-boy informed me after football meeting today he's on the road home...he'll be here in the am..prayers for his safety, grrrr drives me nuts...but he likes driving at night into earlier am...ok kids...got to get the gravy on...or at least find out what I'm going to make for dinner (supper)..

Oh Cindi,
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful photos. I'd love to be able to sit out there with you & enjoying watching those guys with you. You have Heaven on Earth. Thanks for sharing with me. I really enjoyed chatting with you today. I'll be praying for C-boy.
such a beautiful place you live at Cindi; I know I said that before but it bears repeating!
ReplyDeletethose young men, they think they are so invincible and they scare us moms half to death.....probably by the time you read this, he'll be home safe and sound
betty
Cindi,
ReplyDeleteThat picture of Sylvester is the cutest thing I have ever seen! Tooooo cute!
Glad your boy is coming home! (I guess he's there now, hope you're having a great time!)