Whew...glad that's over

 

 

Yesterday was just another day for me....another day with RA I'm afraid.  It decided to raise its ugly head...as it was knocking on the door, I decided to put all the Christmas stuff away, while I had the chance to move around...about mid afternoon I was in bed.  There are not enough drugs to subside the aches, flares and everything else RA throws at you,  I had to just go with it...like I have a choice....I knew something was amuck when I was the only one in the home wearing sweats, socks, and it was 72 outside....I broke free around 4 am, now I'm back to "normal" (only minor everyday achy, stiff bones)...so today is my NEW Years day... 

Happy New Year everyone!!!

2009...Wow....can't wait to see what is ahead for us!.....

   

4 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard!!!....glad to have another Fl gal......we moved from the West Palm Beach area almost 3 years ago to NC....Linda May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindi. Hope your RA doesn't want to come back for a visit for a long time. My aunt had that for years before she died and I know just how it is. I do hope you have a great year ahead :)........

    ReplyDelete
  3. that wasn't a good way to welcome 2009 in, but I'm sure it wasn't what you wanted for sure, poor you Cindi! I knew that RA can be mighty taste especially when it flares its ugly head; so glad it was a relatively short flare but painful nonetheless

    wishing you a better start to 2009 in the days ahead

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry to hear you suffer with RA. I hope you are feeling better. I'm a bit behind on posts, been dealing with a situation concerning my grandmother. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History