Got my Nails Done

Had to support my "boys" aka STEELERS...I love doing different things to my nails...changes things up a bit....toooo boring otherwise...for me anyway... hubby supports the Chargers we play each other this weekend ...I figured my "boys" could use the extra support!!!!

I just got done with post, and I tried to publish...(I use Window Live Write for blogging)...anyhoo, I had something making it not publish to blogspot...(never happened before) so I ended up deleting last post and trying again....I'm sure you really didnt want all that information, but since it is my blog...lol

The family met for lunch today at the German restaurant we ate on Octoberfest...remember the suckling pig??

We had today's special Rouladen yummy.. they 1st served us a bowl of pumpkin soup...(to die for I might add)...finishing the meal with warm apple strudel for dessert...served with real whipped cream...ah...I want seconds...lol

I need to take Helga (the chef) home with me! Helmut (hubby) was very welcoming, kissing each cheek...very European! They are such a sweet couple..

Now we are all sitting around deciding what to have for dinner....after a meal like that, how could I possibly beat Helga....maybe I'll just order pizza!

"C-boy" bought a new cell phone, LG Decoy (holla)

it came with blue tooth, he loves plugging it in his ear...he will be leaving in a few days...back to the old grind, we've had a good visit...We very lucky he's a good kid...

I've looked into an agency for Eldest, an Independent Living environment...we'll be investigating more tomorrow....more social for him....bowling, dancing & etc...

Hopefully I'll be able to enjoy the sunshine, tomorrow...today was cloudy, then rain...always on my days off it seems....lol

ok...the natives are getting restless, better go find a meal....love this winter scape'

2 comments:

  1. it is going to be a good game come Sunday!! may the better team (Chargers) win! (actually I'm not sure which the better team is but I'm betting it will be the Steelers :)

    college boy's phone looks cool!

    hope you get your day of sun :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those your nails? Very fancy!Do not follow any sport here or in the U.S. so I cannot comment there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History