Sunday sayings....

 

Happiness resides not in possessions, and not in gold, happiness dwells in the soul.       Democritus

Music is harmony, harmony is perfection, perfection is our dream, and our dream is heaven.

 Henri Frederic Amiel  1821 - 1881

OMGoodness, I'm on my last day of a  brutal work week.  I started my shift yesterday, with a beast of a man.  I'm angry at myself for holding on to this awful customer for so long....I can usually shake what people say at me, but this was different.  He was plain mean, and there is no call for it!

I'm digging deep to let this go, cuz I start another shift in a couple of hours....

'Hubby' is fixin a great breakfast this morning...that has always been his 'job' in our household....we started this long long ago, I have always had difficulty moving in the morning (RA) ....anyhoo...everyone enjoy your day...

5 comments:

  1. hope today is a good one for you Cindi; I always try to tell myself when I'm holding on to something or someone I shouldn't "just let it go" and really try to just let it go; think of something else instead; a praise song, a scripture verse, a nice picture of your lake, etc

    hugs to you

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always tell myself..."they are the one with the problem...not me"...it's worked well for many, many years!!! Hope today is a better one..........LindaMay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I work with a beast of a woman at times. I've dubbed her Sybil or is it Cybil. She seems to be one way and then can turn on a dime and be so difficult! It is hard not to take them to bed with you at night, when they have been so ugly. You have a good attitude about it though and recognize it for what it is. It is him, it only becomes us if we choose to continue to be angry or let them in our brain space, lol! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gee, I'm late this week but I love your Sunday Sayings, as usual!

    I used to work customer service for a plastic colorant company..loved the job, but I had one customer that was just so mean!! He actually told me one day that if I didn't havr his "green colorant" to him in 3 days he was going to come to my office and stab me with a knife!! He had some serious issues.

    I hope you've gotten over the trauma of your difficult customer. There are many more nice ones than mean ones.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History