Yesterday, I did something I haven't done in months, possible a good year. I sat in the Adirondack chair by our lake, and read a book.....I even snoozed a bit...I'm not afraid to admit that...I think I even caught myself snorting too...with an occasional drool to boot... it was the best nothing day I have had in a while...I could get use to many a days like yesterday....awww
Today....however...back to work this afternoon...I have finally shakin' that rotten SOCustomer out of my head. I've pledge that I'm not going to be one of those rotten people or a numbing personality at work...heck I practically live there so I might as well enjoy it....
I hate to gripe...we all do I suppose, but when you look at the bigger picture, of those whom are suffering greater than myself, especially in today's economy my griping about a petty matter is down right wrong.....
I moved the Bougainvillea bush(not my image below)
yesterday, poor thing was dying....we had her in the shade, and found out she needed the sun...the more sun the better...hopefully she'll recover....
now I have to think of something in her place..I love the smell of Gardenia's, that would be nice since the spot I need to replace is at our entry door.. but they want part sun, I'll have a chat with the garden dept at work, and find out what they suggest. Currently our plants are in shock, the near freezing temps last week have sent them into a tail spin, their leaves are peeking out saying what the heck is going on...I thought I lived in the tropics for goodness sakes....I also noticed a couple of bugs on them too, I'm not living up to my owner responsibility....they'll make us pay for it to, either by not blooming or worse death....so I guess I have started on my list of things to get done today. Might as well get started....

Being a native south Florida girl....I LOVE THE NEW SONG!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLindaMay
good for you for taking the time to sit outside and read a book (and even get a little nap in there too); sometimes we find ourselves so busy with other things we forget to do a simple pleasure like this :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Hi Cindi, How nice to sit out and just read a book, a simple pleasure and one that I would enjoy. I have a bougainvillea and I bring it inside in Winter as they hate the cold weather. I have to keep it small and in a pot or else I`d have to leave it to its fate. I have a gardenia and it smells gorgeous. I`m moving it to my back door because it will get planty of sun there.
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Sandra xxxx