BCS NATIONAL TITLE!!!

  VS Thank you for visiting my website.

The game tonight will decide all....my heart is truly torn....my ancestry is OKLAHOMA...I know G'ma is rootin' for them thar Sooners, I love you deeply G'ma... but I have to cheer our Gator boys on!!!  It will be rowdy in the house tonight...Our family loves football...if you haven't guessed that already...

Currently I'm sitting here in silence, oh that is a sweet sound.  The "boys'' went to hit a bucket of balls at the golf course, "C-boy" is soakin' up as much of FL as he can before heading back north to college....he says he needed "therapy" for the shoulder...lol  He has recovered nicely after surgery..we need him to add some more weight tho...he eats every 2 hrs, and nothing!  Wish I could do that...I'm sure his coach will fatten him up again!

I'm thinking I'll soak up a lil sun today, I have already cleaned the house, and finishing my last load of laundry...I want to run to the library for a book, but feel comfy in my jammies...I love jammy day...My MIL, introduced me to jammy day....thx you Joyce!  One of the many gifts she gave...I miss ya! She was a kick in the pants...one of my favorites stories she told, was when she was working as a cashier at a LARGE retail chain....Wally something....lol  A customer handed her cash all wadded up (2 -$20)...she had to un-wad it,  to place in her drawer, she was a tad upset by this....so when she gave the customer his change...she wadded the $5 $1's back to him...without saying a word...gosh that was funny...or at least I thought so...

time to enjoy Fl....

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cindi. Jammy day happens a lot around here. I HATE the constricting underthings!!Yeah, that bra starts trying to saw my ribs in two about 4pm and I go nuts if I don't get into my comfy zone. Love the story about your mil :)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A jammy day sounds fun! its funny when I would drop off my son at high school and see the girls in their jammy pants for school; glad the sun was bright enough for both you/college boy to soak some up

    wouldn't you know it? I watched the sports segment this morning at the gym and can I remember who won the game??? hope it was a good one with your team winning

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History