Nothing really...seriously...it's about nothing at all......seriously...

 

although the above pic is probably an image of Hawaii, not my beloved Florida, I still thought it would be appropriate to send a warm image to those who may be chilly at the moment.....

I got my nails done today, I was visiting with another lady....we drifted our conversation toward the up coming Super Bowl....low and behold she & others will be attending, with none other than past Steeler Players...I wasnt bold enough to ask, and she wasnt forth coming with information...she knew I would have traded places with her in a heart beat....she mentioned something about making a sign to cheer our "boys" on...I told her to included me...so if any of you see a sign that says CINDI WISH YOU WERE HERE ROOTING FOR OUR STEELER BOYS....dont tell me.....lol 

I elected not to "Steeler" my nails this time.  I was tempted, but they are on their own for the Super Bowl...yes, I know my nails had nothing to do with their recent wins, but hey it's my "fan"tasy ...I almost had a 6 drawn on but, I'll save that for next week....lol

The lake was full of activity today, a hawk kept sweeping by chatin' all the while...I think he wanted me to let our cats outside, since he wasnt having any luck finding a fish....Sylvester really wanted to go a "play".

I had to explain, that he would soon be a part of the food chain if he went "out" the lanai....he was not happy with this, and proceeded to "bounce" off the walls.  Whenever, he's in a playful mood or wants his way...he jumps from wall to wall "bouncing" off...strange I know, our cats arent normal...1 bouncer, 1 fetcher, 1 scatter-brain ...

I had a good time last week taking eldest bowling....we're introducing new friends to hang with...they sure were a lively group...since I didnt know any of them, I named them with their individual quirts.  Eldest got along well with Snail...he moved soooo slowly, and bowled the same...hence the name..there was endless Love whom needed constant reward, attention and LOVE....also, there was Teed off Teenager (who was older than her appearance)...ok, there are a wide variety of disabilities I'm grateful I do not have to put up with an angry teenager for the remainder of our lives...  Eldest can't wait to "hang" with the group again...I think we are on the beginning of some awesome changes for him.... well, I have to work early in the morn....so...nite all

 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Cindi, I appreciate the photo...we have been without power for 10 hours today (back on now obviously). It sure doesn't take long for a house to get cold in these temperatures!

    you're killin' me though with the Steelers!!!! I'll look for the sign with your name on it though. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll look for the sign!! Go Steelers! I'm so jazzed about the game! can't wait!

    I'm glad eldest is finding a niche and some friends to "buddy" with

    I love watching hawks fly here; but I too do warn Koda to be careful around them :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Steelers! I would rather it had been the Eagles, but I settle for Steelers. LOL

    We have a lot of Hawks around our house and when they're circling, I don't let out my Yokie! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History