Tick tock, tick tock....

businessman

so, we are waiting...the scheduled time for interview 1 to take place is ...8:30 am...Thank you all for sending your thoughts & prayers......very meaningful for us....I'm occupying myself with the eaglets...I've added them to my side bar if you want to gander at them...its  raining this am so mom/dad is keeping them warm....

The flamingos..also on my side bar, are struttin' their stuff...check them out too..

After I post, I'll busy myself with the bill paying chore...hubby helped out yesterday ....LAUNDRY's done....yippy...my least favorite chore is laundry....next to that is ironing, dusting, vacuuming...etc...lol..

I have a day off...wish I could enjoy it...we have an appointment this afternoon, I need to find the time for the grocery store.  I have had this xmas gift hanging around I need to take care of...hubby gave me a day spa..I better make an appt for that...jeez....After today, I'll be working a 6 straight...that's a bit much, but people have taken a vacation, so I'm needed there...I'm mostly upset cuz I'll only have 1 day off, instead of 2 in a row....harder to recoop...but hey...I don't work the 12 or 13 hr shifts some people put in...so no more complaints from me....

keep those fingers & toes crossed...I'll let you know what's happened next...

 

5 comments:

  1. I'm sending up prayers. Keep us posted. 6 days is alot though. Maybe they will go quickly.

    Hugs:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying ! Keep us posted. I work 5 days a week and that's about more than I can handle. Get some rest for that long stretch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keeping everything crossed for the best of news. Happy Anniversary to you and hubby tomorrow. Maybe you can schedule a day at the spa on your next day off. Might be nice after a 6 day run. Take care and know that were thinking of you and yours,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thinking really good thoughts for you and sending prayers your way.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History