Having a moment here.....

I have decided that I'm no good by myself...

Especially with the recent hormonies going amuk on me...

I feel as tho I have been watching those Kodak commercial that make you cry ...every time I turn around I'm blowing my nose, or wiping a tear away...Watching the cats cuddle together this afternoon got me going....lol

Hubby & eldest should be arriving home tomorrow.  I'll be hearing all the news of c-boys activities that I missed...boo hooing again...sniff, wipe...

Land sakes alive...by the way what the heck is that???? Land sakes?

Deary I guess, you can dang near create any words fer them there movie houses and ya be memberin' em'...Heck Pa, I aint gotcha' any iders where them there sayins come from....clearly the voices in my head talking out loud again...just ignore em.....lol

  where was I?? Oh, yeah.. back to sniffing & wiping...

see what I mean basket case...I know I can not be left alone in the future...I have no idea what to do with myself...I was planning on going out with my sis tonight, but I had to cancel...I awoke last night to a fit of stomach issues..now that it is under control,  I'm coughing I can feel my glands rubbing together, causing me to "hack" every once in while...the "kids" come running to see what fur ball I might expel..

This "changing" is for the birds....where's my choc Easter bunny? I must have eaten him already...I had better run to the store to find me more chocolate...I'm in survival mode now....jeez!

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart sweetie! I hope you get to feeling much better very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry you are under the weather and blue. I hope and pray you feel better soon! God Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the good old days. I'm so glad I'm past all that. Hang in there Sweetie. It does eventually get better.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History