I'm not sure how many of you read Dad's blog. He's a very sweet man, knowledgeable and downright adorable....His blog is uplifting...go check what's happening. You might be able to grow tomatoes along with him too!
From Dad's site I have borrowed the Eagle cam..they arent my "boys the Steelers, lol...they are the cute & cuddling ones located in a botanical garden in Virginia.
Here is a Flamingo cam...you know how I like these guys....
Enjoy!
I'm already a fan of Dad's! Hope everyone will take a moment to go visit him. He is a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy having a cup of coffee with him from time to time. I can't wait to see his tomatoes this year!
ReplyDeleteI have read his blog. It's a good one!
ReplyDeleteHave a good evening.
I don't think I could ever grow a tomato like any of his. I haven't visited for a long time so thanks for the reminder. I'm stressed for time on these blogs with turtle speed internet:(
ReplyDelete