No hat dropping, ya hear!

I'm awake before Mr Sunshine today.  I have to go to work soon, but thought I would say a quick hello!

I've decided to talk with Sarge this morning....she probably isnt aware that she is agitating me so...I'll approach with white flag...if this doesnt work...then all bets are off.....lol

Spent time "veggin'" around the house yesterday, I called it a PJ day...I found  couple of good movies to watch on TV...I did do a little laundry, so I felt I had accomplished something...I've got my head screwed on a better today, toooooo many emotions going on right now...I'm currently in my "crying" phase of menopause...

I'm usually pretty dang strong, but with these dang harmonies.... I feel I could lose it at a drop of a hat...so please no hat dropping today...lol

4 comments:

  1. Bless your heart! Let me know how it goes with Sarge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing I'm waaay past all the "harmonies?" which were never bad but with dial-up it would have really been bad! Hope your day went well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm also into the crying phase of menopause. I cried all day saturday and I can't tell you why. Everything on tv makes me cry. Women in my family have usually gone thru Menopause in their early 40s and are all done by their late 40s. Bring it on!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love, love PJ days. Keep the blinds closed and read a good book or watch movies (as you did). Perfect day in my opinion.
    Hugs, Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History