In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on. Robert Frost 1874 - 1963
Trifling Minutiae ....
Kentucky - Throwing tomatoes at a public speaker is punishable by up to one year in jail.
Tombstone, Arizona - it's illegal for citizens over the age of 18 to have more than one tooth missing when smiling.
Up early this am...another work day, I'm on a 5 day open schedule...today, tomorrow then on Tues I close...this was a rough schedule, but what cha' going to do???
Our weather is a changing here in SWFL...humidity is back...I'm noticing some bugs around too...I have changed from wearing perfume to OFF...in lotion, spray or FOG form...I don't care just as long as I don't get bit by any of the following:
"no"see"ems", 'skeeters', 'chiggers' and any other nasty biting insect....lol
Wellllll....Hi ho, Hi ho...it's off to work I go.....
I
I...too...am working today...thankfully i will have Monday and Tuesday off....cause we're getting more SNOW!!! What happened to spring?!
ReplyDeleteDon't let the bugs bite!...LindaMay
I hope you have a great day!
ReplyDelete"...it's illegal for citizens over the age of 18 to have more than one tooth missing when smiling."
ReplyDeleteOh dear! Half of my county in TN would be in jail. LOL. Have a good Palm Sunday.
Hugs, Joyce
I wonder how many residents of Tombstone actually were able to smile legally...lol! ;o)
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs
Sandra xxxx
It's Monday and I am back to work. My work schedule is always Monday - Friday. No bugs here for a while yet I'm afraid. Take care and I hope your week is a great one.
ReplyDeleteI love hearing about states's stupid laws! LOL
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your day!
Unbelievable huh! Thanks for sharing. Hoping your Today and your Easter treat you well. Take care,
ReplyDeleteKatie