Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My History
-
▼
2009
(200)
-
▼
April
(16)
- Fingers crossed...
- Just another day...
- Sunday Sayings & Blessings...
- Still the one....after 26 yrs
- Tick tock, tick tock....
- Linking to friends...
- Prayer request for Hubby....
- Tomato Plant in Hay? you say..& the "ring" with "b...
- Sunday Sayings & Blessings (something new)...
- Having a moment here.....
- No hat dropping, ya hear!
- Another day....yep!
- Sunday "Easter" Sayings...
- Bridge over troubled waters.....
- Sunday Sayings.....
- Hello...anyone?
-
▼
April
(16)
Cindi Dad and Mary will be thinking about you.I am adding your blog link to my blog, I hope that it is o.k.with you. DAD
ReplyDeleteMary and I will be think of you Cindy. DAD
ReplyDeleteYou got it! Keep us posted! Happy Anniversary early!
ReplyDeleteI will say a prayer for your husband!
ReplyDeleteYour hubby is in my prayers. May the dear Lord bless him with this job that he is seeking. Remember if it isn't this one, something better may yet be coming. Happy Anniversary tomorrow! 'On Ya'-ma
ReplyDeleteYour hubby will be in my prayers. I am also crossing my fingers and toes!
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary!
Laura
everything is crossed!!
ReplyDeleteMelanie