
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with him. Jim Elliot
God sleeps in the minerals, awakens in plants, walks in animals, and thinks in man. Arthur Young
The old RA crept in...It always seems to arrive Fri, ruins my Sat, and I'm plain exhausted by Sun. Each time it passes I claim victory. It rose it's ugliness in the tendons of my right foot, it knows I'm weak in the feet. I literally could not wiggly my toes, motion my foot up or down, and forget about walking.....rotten crud..The pain is so unbearable, I'm afraid to give in to it, showing my weakness, or if I "depend" on hubby to help, I feel bad cuz he works his butt off, the last thing he needs is to take care of me...but, it is what it is for better or worse, in sickness or in health...With my feet doing so poorly of late, it makes wonder if I'm able to go back to work at all, am I ready for the wheel chair? Scary stuff...I used my walker all weekend...I hate that blasted thing, but had to pull the old girl out, cuz I could not put any weight on my right foot...Gosh I sound like such a big baby...I loathe this disease. Enough giving it attention...
Today Hubby is taking me out to get some fresh air, so sweet. Even a drive to nowhere is better than sitting at home...
Enjoy your day "Wishing" you the best.
God bless ya'll
Bless your heart!! I'm so sorry!! I'm praying for you!! So glad the hubs is getting you out for a bit!! Hopefully that will lift your spirit!! (((HUGS)))
ReplyDeleteAhhhh, it is a husband's pleasure to BE THERE! I know it is hard to 'depend' but there comes a time..... as you said 'for better or wrose'.
ReplyDeleteLove and prayers your way!!!
I am so sorry! I hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDelete