Bear rasslin....


I shot out of bed this morning, ready to take on a bear.   When I looked at the clock, I believed it to say, 9:45.  So I run make my cup of joe, hop in the shower, empty the dishwasher, make the bed, start a load of laundry, all to find out that I read the alarm clock incorrectly, it must have said 6:45.   lol

Yesterday was relaxing, hubby took me for a joy ride.  We both needed to get out of the home.   We had lunch at  Buffalo Wild Wings .  The men in my life, love the sports atmosphere, a bazillion tv's with every sport know to mankind playing.  I like the wings!  lol  Plus you can play various poker with other customers in the bldg.  You just ask the wait staff to bring you the lil electronic game device to your table, each player needs his/her's own device.  I had a pretty good game going, one guy kept betting, raising, and really challenging me with my cards (We were playing Texas hold-em) the whole time. One time he went all in, thinking I was bluffing, I was in a way, cuz I needed one card on the turn to get a straight...and Yay for me I won...YippY!  I know, I know this looks really bad, drinking in a bar ( Bloody Mary's I only had one), gambling, gorging myself with food, on a Sunday no less...guess since I awake a sinner everyday, some days my sins are greater than others...God only gives us what we can handle...tho I "Wish" he would let me handle spending a thousand dollars a day, relaxing in the sun, reading a book by the pool, being fed grapes by Channing Tatum...lol

Ok, now that I'm awake, I had better stop dreaming a finish out the day..

..

1 comment:

  1. Methinks bear rasslin is too much for you!!!! hahahahaha Messes up your mind!(smile)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.