mission REACTIVATE....lol
























Facebook update...


Hubby tells me...why not 'REMOVE' the friends that are causing the drama.   DING light bulb moment...but if I do that wont they be mad at me?....Hubby...Oi!


I guess the lack of children in the home, worthless ankles, and a lil bit (just a smidgen) of hormones got in the way with my ability to make sound judgement. 


The crud that has been appearing on my fb, just drives me nuts...not just the games, but rude comments, fingering pointing, I'm also getting some pictures (cartoons) that are too ugly for my taste..sorry I like to keep it clean...nothing wrong with seeing a lil Norman Rockwell..gosh I love his stuff... so I started to narrow it down the list, really it was 5 ppl..whom are always posting...so I cleaned them out...hopefully this works, then I can go on about enjoying fb again...who knows..


I went shopping today. I was so excited to buy new sheets, why this even remotely makes me happy I have no idea..I should be oogling over jewelry, purses..dont get me wrong luv those too, but sheets..nothing better...lol  I did peruse the other departments, got a couple shirts uber cheap...last winters stuff 80% off, with the A/C on all the time I freeze inside all the time, so it's nice to get long sleeve shirts.  I'm also going to attempt to bring my nook, when I next go grocery shopping.  I found an app with recipes.. It will give me a list of items needed for the recipes I have previously selected prior to my shopping trip.. I could have used this a couple of days ago..tonight hubby wants stuffed peppers, he likes mushrooms in them, guess what I forgot...geeesh!

God bless ya'll

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, just de friend them. Life is tough enough on your own dime, with out someone else charging to your account.
    Now I am being flooded with posts on my blog from "Women's Business and Life", shucks I'll trade you! hahahaha
    I want to say ignore it, but that is hard to do. It is not nice to shoot them, so don't do that.
    I think I would politely just erase their names. Will they know? heck I don't know that. but I defriended someone for my wife and it has been no problem.

    enjoyed reading your confusion, but I am sure glad Sheeets yanks your chain. Life will be better.

    From PA. We went to see Jonah last night at Sight and Sound, a neat play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that you are getting ugly things on fb. I don't "do" fb, I've heard about too much junk out there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY!!! Welcome back!!! I know I would have missed you!!! I agree delete those that are causing problems..

    I usually hide those I don't care to see or delete also!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.