Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Deactivation underway....
The power of a human...deactivate!
Oi! I just got done "deactivating" facebook. It's so freeing. I set up the acct to connect with Po-boi when he first went to college, but now it's just one drama after another..really? I don't need that, I have enough on my plate, so I'm dieting (deactivate)...lol
I miss my little blog, I can control EVERYTHING...moohaha ..ok, so I can't control EVERYTHING, but I can at the least enjoy my time on the WWW...
Hubby & I are still staring at one another, poor guy, he has had a very rough work week. One employee is on vacation, the other just decided no call no show..he's handling the stress of it all tho..
I made more of the lil cupcake size egg breakfast treats. This time I added sausage, Hubster loved them..Since my feet are demanding attention, I bought a new floor pad(mat) to stand on when slicing & dicing in the kitchen. I'm so happy with it, I got it at the The Kitchen Collection, when we went shopping for Po-boi. He needed a cast iron skillet for his new digs...
Oooh the timer went off. Coloring my hair (again) this grey is coming in faster, and more of it, it's getting harder and harder to cover it up, but I am human I will prevail I am in control...lol
"Wishing" you the best! God bless y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yep, my sweetee is on facebook to see the latest GGdaughter, a new picture every day. Since we are on the road and cannot watch her grow this is good therapy for GGrandma. HA!
ReplyDeleteBut every once in awhile she will relate some 'stuff' she sees and reads she isn't very happy with. Somethings are better not known!!!!!
Hang in there, you will begin to enjoy having more freedom at home.
My hair is completely grey/white - I've given up the fight. Good for you for prevailing.
ReplyDeleteI totally understand about FB; I am only on there for Word with Friends, LOL. I quickly look at everyone's updates and hit "like" and leave a comment here and there, but there is lots of drama there indeed! It is hard to adjust to being an empty nest (at least temporarily until eldest comes home). You guys will need to figure out some type of hobby or interest that you both enjoy in this new season. We joined a small group at church and started cooking together in the kitchen (well he cooked; I just provided the recipes :)
ReplyDeletebetty
I admire you for doing the "D!" I do enjoy most of the facebook deal, but I could do without some of drama!!
ReplyDelete