![]() |
| awwww... |
![]() |
| awwww... |
(singing angels again)..Across the street is Beall's another awwww....
![]() |
| awwww... |
Found some swimming suit tops there the other day....if I get hungry plenty of places to sit & eat...
Applebees, Mc'D's..Yo quiero Taco bell to name a few...and next door to Kohl's there are building another Dept Store, but they havent named it yet...
Don't you just hate that. You're driving by a new construction site, they always advertise the builder, lender, rarely or on a itty, bitty sign you see what is actually going to fill the space, but by the time you locate it you've driven by, now your mind is racing....Did that say is was a bank? or Dr Bank's office....grrr...next time I drive by I'll look... So you do, then again you cant find it....or does this only happen to me??? As soon as I know what is going in next to Kohl's I'll share...
They also have a dollar store, and shoe store, Sports Authority in the same shopping center....I mean seriously, I have so much to do, but only an hour to do it in...guess I'll have to pace myself...
ok, ok...whew...finally got to share this.....

Oh the joys of shopping. I spent my working years about a mile for an indoor mall, a big one. It took much strength and discipline to stay in the office every day for lunch.
ReplyDeleteBe strong, my girl, be strong!
Makes Xmas shopping easier!!!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy
Lol yes pace yourself or else you are going to do everything too fast and then have nothing to do later on :-). Hehe take care... and I know what you mean about the construction sites.
ReplyDelete-Missy
Woo-Hoo! Sounds like a great location indeed! I'm so glad that you are happy!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a rough day. Now to add to your squeamishness have you read there is a bedbug outbreak. Please I gave 80 years so please stay away.
ReplyDelete