My new job has been...CRAZY!!!!!!!
1st day (last week) a cashier has a dizzy spell. We send her to the break room, cuz she's diabetic, so we think her sugar might be a tad low...she excuses herself, thinking she'll be fine in a few minutes....NOT THE CASE..She starts babbling about bunches of stuff, she thinks she in the year 2000, George Bush, and Clinton are presidents...and she's working for another company...yes, the Ambulance was called. Diabetes is in check, she takes other medications, and the EMT's were thinking a possible OD (apparently)..so they go rushing off to the hospital....she was admitted, then released 3 days later...she's fine now...whew!
YESTERDAY!!!! Mr Spiders zooms, past the door where I was standing 3 feet away....I scream my manager comes running....WHAT??? WHAT??? WHAT????....I point....there!! there!! there!!!...What do we see?????? A BROWN RECLUSE!!!!! CLLUSE!!! CLLLUSE!!!!
(same size as shown below)
I FFRRREAK out...cuz...It's a SPIDER PEOPLE!!!!! HELLO!!!
I tell my manager, where there is one, there's a million, he's probably got cousins, sisters, aunt's all kinds of family members around who knows for Pete's sake!!!...When I turn around, what the heck is running at me?????? Yes, Aunt Besty....or Uncle...whomever...AHHHHH....my manager again, goes running...I'm screaming...kill, kill, kill....he, get's rid of a second one...looks at me...says he's never had this happen in the 4 years his worked in the building...Whatever!!! blame it on the new girl!
Then today...an employee parks his van in the parking lot, about 30 minutes later when the next group arrives, someone tells him his van is smoking, as he goes outside to check, it's engulfed in flames...911 FIRETRUCKS, POLICE arrive....Oi! thankfully, he was out of his van, no one was parked near him... NOW they're blaming the 'NEW' girl..
....hello! I would be too!.....
Sip your coffee, while I blog about the humorous day to day happenings with my family, cats, or me crocheting, going to the beach, sharing recipes, books, last but not least enjoying the love of COFFEE...
Oh My Goodness! You & I definitely need some CALGON! Praying tomorrow will be much, much better!
ReplyDeleteYup, time for Calgon. Hope that the coming week will be much calmer.
ReplyDeleteseems like you are getting indocrinated with a baptism by fire type of thing where everything and anything will go wrong as you learn the new ropes of your job. I'm sure in the long run you will do just fine :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Holy Moly Cindi!!! That's a Crazy week!! Geesh! The spiders alone would have sent me running! Those brown recluse are a nasty bad spider! Horrible! I hope they get the place sprayed. Hang in there!! Hugs`Sharon
ReplyDeleteWhat an interesting week.. don't know whether to laugh or not :/.. umm call the exterminator!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMissy