Are you crazy???






Since I removed the Flamingo heading,  I just cant give them up completely...you know this being Florida & all....I didnt take the pic...just something I have found on the "net"..Actually I have yet to see a live Flamingo, here in SWFL....but I'll keep looking.....

The new position is going well, so far...keeping my fingers crossed...new beginnings, new people, fresh starts...I had a couple of challenges on the 1st day, but right now I feel comfortable to sit back, & watch the happenings...Overall everyone has been kind, and forth coming with information. I'm sure I'll have a brief honeymoon period, but for the most part I'll just show up for work, do what I have to do, then be gone...I've been given my responsibilities from my manager, nothing too over whelming...

A few of the "girls" are sniffing me out, seeing what I will, & will not accept...generally these are the trouble makers, or ones that have notices in their files...so, they need to focus their direction elsewhere...not on me..the sooner they learn this the better...

The only main complaint I have, is a girl called me up... wanting me to remove a visitor at her register...when I asked Pray tell???  
her reply...a spider....
(me)..no way honey...you've got the wrong person for this job....I don't, won't, or even WANT anything remotely to do with spiders...call a MANAGER....
(her), but you are a MANAGER...
(me) I DONT manage spiders....click....

too harsh???? lol


time to get the dinner on....






3 comments:

  1. LOL I wouldn't have done it either. Glad to hear things are going well at the new job :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything is going well with the new job & praying it continues! I don't do spiders either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on the new job!! it does sound like it could be a great match for you and I love all the things you can do on your lunch hour too; sounds like it is located at a great place to shop and eat!! (just don't spend all your money there, LOL :)

    LOL with the spiders, I have heard more people scared of them than not (not here) but don't bring a lizard too close, LOL

    enjoy the weekend!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History