Yep, another Mother's day......

momday

 

Happy Mother's day!

We are continually playing our "dodge-ball" game.  If it isn't one thing it's another...the pocket book hasn't had time to rest since Christmas...whew...let me tell ya, it's tired!  lol

I'm going to enjoy mother's day, maybe relaxing at the pool a bit, and squeeze in a lil shopping...great therapy.....more exercise for the pocketbook....lol

C-boi is perusing vehicles....He went to a dealer yesterday, drove around another Jeep...I suppose tomorrow he will be looking at banks, or various lenders...awww the joys of adulthood.  Hopefully by the end of the week he'll have replaced his old "engine blown" vehicle....(and we just put tires on the thang at Christmas)....anyone wanting to buy a slightly used Jeep  Cherokee???  new tires included......  lol.....

Enjoy your day mom's!!!!!

That's a Wrap...

Ingredients

  • 1/2 cup reduced-fat garlic-herb cheese spread
  • 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
  • 1-1/4 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
  • 1-1/4 cups fresh spinach
  • 3/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
  • 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled (option)
  • 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper

Directions

  • Spread 2 tablespoons cheese spread over each tortilla. Sprinkle with tomatoes, spinach, red pepper, bacon and pepper. Roll up tightly. Yield: 4 servings.

 

 Yummy Avocado Facial mask

Avocados make a moisturizing mask that's nourishing for dry or sun-exposed skin.

1 avocado, peeled and seeded
2 tsp. sweet almond oil or virgin olive oil

1. Mash avocado and add oil.
2. Apply mixture to face and leave on 15 to 20 minutes.
3. Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with towel.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't been getting around much but glad to see you back. Have a great mothers day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Mother's Day is good today and hope the vehicle problems get solved without too much stress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! An avocado mask sounds wonderful Cindi!! However...I would probably eat it before I had time to get it on my face!! Hugs Sweet Friend! I hope that Cboi gets his new ride soon!! Be well Sweetheart!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.