Add Coordinator to my title......

Among the many (too many) duties we women perform, Coordinator is located at the top 3, with Doctor, Chef and Cab driver alternating on a daily (sometime hourly) basis, ...lol....

Today I confirmed said time: Name: Location of Hubby's doctor. Hubby was driving to said appointment and had no idea where to go.... Confusing to me is why???  Isn't this something a grown man can do on his own?  But, when one has a "Coordinator" to do this why, should he....lol

Next on the "Coordinator's" desk,  the arrangements of: Deliver dead vehicle, & new engine to mechanic's shop ....tho I did have some assistance with the coordinating the towing of the dead vehicle (hubby called) ahem, lol..I had to call mechanic confirm one would be at shop to except delivery, tell Cboi to call new engine people to confirm delivery of engine, make sure hubby had confirmed pick up of dead vehicle..and put dinner in crock to eat later.....Cboi has laundry in piles waiting for ...oh, I don't no, SOMEONE to put into the machine...refrigerator is low on supplements...and I have worked the last 7 days...don't I get anytime for myself????

So the tune I'm currently humming is I'm a Woman  sung by Melinda Doolittle......

2 comments:

  1. it makes you wonder if they are capable of getting out of bed by themselves in the morning, doesn't it? But I truly understand where you are coming from, Cindi. There is also a bit of mediator in it too as you try to convey messages between key players and situations in your family. They do love you, remember that :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi LOL...what is that saying??? Man works from sun to sun...but a womans work is NEVER done!!!! yup...I do believe you are that Woman!!!! some days it does seem as if we are called upon more than necessary??? yuppers...this was your day...who knows...maybe tomorrow will be yours too!!!! hope not tho...hugs from Ora in KY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.