Ok...let me get this out! I'm living in the land of PARADISE...yet the weather makes it suck!.....there, whew I have been holding that in alll morning...Again another rainy gloomy, gloom, gloom, day ahead....blah!
As for Trifling Tuesday, here's the best I can come up with....blah! lol
The past week has been a whirl wind of activity....C-boi turned 21...aaaaaah....our baby's all growd up.....
I knew from the very 1st day of his life, in the delivery room I was not going to be a huge fan of his aging abilities!....neither child has impressed me much with the fact they can do that! Seriously, the audacity to rub it in their mothers face, it's like they're sticking there tongues out and saying na-na, na-na, na,....honestly I have enough gray hair I do not have the need for more!...Anyway we can move on...
I surveyed my make-up inventory yesterday, came to the conclusion, that adjustments needed to be made to increase my stock....I went to the store, purchased various products, as I was perusing the shelves when I came across fake eye lashes....hum, I said, maybe I should try these....(don't ask why, I can't explain what comes up in my head, blame it on C-boi aging his mother....lol) anyhoo....I selected a lovely pair of the allure yet demure look...beauty is difficult ok, let's just say after practically gluing my eye shut a couple of times, I had felt like a butterfly was attached to my eyelids, so I kept blinking.....lol I just wasted my money on Allure/demure....the rain is driving me insane...
I just need sunshine and a pool or beach to make it all better....

Cindi, You are something else. lol You say what you are feeling and I do the same. Wait till you get 80 years old wrinkles. Warning, everything goes in crevices and after 2 minutes you still look like a 80 year old faces all gunked up.
ReplyDeletehoping you get some sun and warmer weather soon Cindi. It is not fair if you live in a warm place and it is not warm. Because if your area is anything like our area we pay for the warm weather, so darn it, we want it :)
ReplyDeletehappy belated birthday to C-Boi. It is amazing how fast they grow isn't it??
betty
I could just see you flapping your eyelashes at us...I've never tried them ...maybe I should ...sounds like it would give me a good laugh anyway.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe he's 21 already! Mine will be 20 in April. Have a good rest of your week.
ReplyDeleteI would loved to have seen that butterfly on your eye. Sounds like something I would do. LOL It's been snowing all day here but is melting. Go figure. It was a beautiful day yesterday. Weird!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your C-Boi!! And his mama just gets younger every day!! Isn't that something how that happens?? Please Please photograph those eyelashes!!! I've always been afraid to get them as I am glue challenged!! Hugs~Sharon
ReplyDelete