Trifling Tuesday.....

One gallon of used motor oil can ruin approximately one million gallons of fresh water.

Did You Know, It is impossible to lick your elbow. (I know you made the attempt...lol)

I've got tomatoes!!!! see....

Well, C-boi returned to college...these trips are getting harder and harder...he mentioned on this one, he might be staying up there for the summer ...aaaaahhh, I know it's the right thing to happen, but....aaaahhhhh...ok ok I will compose myself...(lol)

well...time to take on my day!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. so sorry, Cindi, about C-Boi possibly not being home for summer. But here's the good news. As hard as it is to not have him home, at least you know you raised a young man who is ready to be independent for longer and longer periods of time. I think it is a good sign (but a painful sign for us moms, I know)

    hoping today is a good one though for you :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad C-boi made it back safely, & I'm sorry he not come fhome for summer.

    Great job with those tomatoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your picture makes me want some fried green tomatoes!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.