..this is Easter to me! ....aaaahh Easter the 1st signs of Spring, new beginnings... I awoke this am wanting to post on a completely different subject, but something occurred, a flash, a Hey, wait a sec moment.
I hesitated, reflected. For the very subject I was so irritated by, I would impose the same feeling on someone else...and if I didnt like that feeling, Why would I want to have someone else feel that discomfort...Betrayal is the devil's work...I dont take orders from him...
Easter is pure God. ....Easter, fresh, new beginnings.....forgiving those whom trespass...hum....so glad he gave me the time to reflect.....

Speaking of Easter...who buys those marshmallow Peeps??? CHOCOLATE bunnies are suppose to be the preferred edible item!!! Why have marshmallow when CHOCOLATE is available????, unless...wait a sec could we possibly combined the two....oooooo, yummy!!!!

I have to go to the grocery store, stop by the bank..Brown box store (no ads here)...ahhhhh I have a million and one (ok maybe not a million) a BAZILLION (lol) errands to run, and no time!!!! Where's the beach??? It's calling me...I know it...I feeeeeel it....guess I better get my day started....
toodle-oo
![]()
The best way to eat Peeps is to open the package and let them dry out so they're nice and crunchy!
ReplyDeleteI almost did that today,too. And then I read someones blog and it got me more rilled up and I really really thought about posting my thoughts...then I sez to myself--naw go make some tags and post them and go lay down (I got a cold)...soo I did and now it doesn't really bug me (much),LOL
ReplyDeleteYou have a good day and a better tomorrow...
I think it is good sometimes to write down your thoughts and then either delete the entry or keep a private journal; sometimes it is good to get them out and then reflect on them as you did
ReplyDeleteEaster - hope
and nowadays they have all colors of PEEPS. I saw pink, purple and green the other day in addition to the traditional yellow. I haven't had one in years but bought them for some teens I encourage this past week (rite of passage I think to get Peeps every year :)
betty
I take chocolate over all candy but I guess chocolate over marshmallow would work. Your blog is so pretty. I see I follow you but I haven't been getting alert for your entries.
ReplyDelete