Today was a perfect beach day...cloudy, humid, windy...not to terribly hot....glad the Spring breakers were able to enjoy it......"Wishing for my turn".....lol
Today I had to get the bills paid, house cleaning...um, ooh I have laundry yet to do and my inner baker came out ...Cboi will be home soon, below are Cranberry cinnamon rolls...I'll top with orange icing later...yummy...
next is French toast casserole topped with crushed bits of Capn' Crunch cereal...
nom nom nom
thru a pot roast in to the crock early this am too...no pics tho..I'm still eating vegetarian, so I'll let hubby & eldest gnaw on the pot roast..
the following pic is my inner gardener attempting to come out...Dad (tomato garden) has inspired me....Let's keep our fingers crossed Dad :)
below, Chief inspector Sylvester is sizing up the Husky Red... I don't know anything about tomatoes, hopefully Husky Red are good to eat...Let's ask the expert....Dad, did I do ok????? This plant has a zillion blooms on it...should I pick any of those off???
Prayer request for C-boi please...He's going to be driving thru the night. Wants to surprise eldest in the am.... Explains why I'm keeping busy, dont want to think about him being on the road, I'll have to take a tylenol pm tonight...but before I do that, I better tackle some laundry...
Your tomatoes are awesome...sheesh..I am still thinking of where we will put some and how many LOL...the plot we have used before needs a rest..going to put corn in there...this year anyway...just for fun...and spring...where does thou sleepest??? LOLOL...and yes..it is hard to grow old in front of our kids LOL...seems like yesterday my granddaughter was born...now we are looking for prom dresses....oh my...!!!! God Bless...hugs...Ora in KY
ReplyDeleteCindy every thing looks good to me. If you have any questions just senm me an email white6416r@aol.com and I will answer you right back. DAD
ReplyDeletesending prayers & hugs. your tomato plant looks great
ReplyDeletebetting by the time you read this CBoi will be at home; why do they worry us so much?? love all your cooking/baking you have been doing, all look delicious!
ReplyDeletehope you get to spend some good time with CBoi while he is home for spring break
betty
Looks great to me. I planted one in a half bushel basket and it was loaded with tomato's and the stupid squirrels would pull them off and et a few bites and leave them lay. I finally put it up on my front porch and hubby dragged it into sun. You sound so excited!!! So good to have your son come home.
ReplyDeleteI love cooking and baking. However, most of my ingredients I love cooking and baking. However, most of my ingredients are pre package, its ready mix.
ReplyDeleteI will try to have it in raw materials. I think, it’s healthier to cook fresh veggies like what I have seen in dad’s garden.
Thanks for sharing... Hope to hear soon.
Love and Prayer,
http://uchsmapeh.blogspot.com/
i SENT ONE COMMENT BUT i AM NOT SURE IF IT WENT THROUGH. i WAS TELLING YOU THAT i LIKE YOUR BLOG, AND WOULD IT BE o.k TO SHOW SOME OF IT TO MY WORLD WIDE READERS
ReplyDeleteDAD