Quick little entry...having some fun with C-bois spring break...
my fav pic!
me & C-boi... (I hate pics of myself) blah....
Eagle eating lunch.....nice to see a Bald eagle....not the eating lunch tho...ewwwww lol
I have no idea what type of bird this is, I loved his coloring, very pretty blue...
I'm not sure what C-boi has planned next...I had a blast on the golf course...the boys were upset about their game tho.. whatever!...
I cant play worth a darn, but the company & surroundings were beautiful...no complaints here!

indi you sound so happy. It is nice to have the family together again even for a short time. Enjoy your time together.
ReplyDeletelooks like a fun time Cindi! glad you guys had some time to do things together like this and make some memories :)
ReplyDeletebetty
Hey...glad you had a good time on golf course...I enjoy watching golf but don't play...not even putt putt LOL...and that bird looks like an egret but I have never seen a blue one like that!!! ok...UK is playing...gotta go...love and hugs from Kentucky....Ora PS..your pics were nice...and you look good!!!
ReplyDelete