Two things.....third not so much...

I'm ready for 2 things to take place....the 3 not so much...

1) Summer"like" conditions to return to SWFL....I've had enough of the cold blast of winter.

2) Summer"like conditions to return to SWFL...lol

3) not ready for C-boi to go back to school...the next visit will be at spring break...he's preparing us for extra company on that trip.....so we'll bring out the inflatable beds....what college kid doesn't want to spend spring break in SWFL??? 

He will also be very busy this semester 17 credits, plus conditioning/coaching with football team, work/study, and try a lil socializing too...crazy... not sure when he'll sleep....Oi! how a mother can worry....lol

On the work front the customers have been on their best behaviors.. I can only attribute this to the cooler temps have  possibly warmed their hearts a bit...naaaawww....what am I thinking....lol  It's more like the "nasties" haven't come out of their respective holes yet....LOL....

Hubby & I are back into our never seeing each other routine...2 different schedules...grrrr and when we do see each other, were so blasted tired from the work day we dont speak...or we sit in front of the tv, nodding our heads, finally decide to go to bed, and race as to whom will have to shut off the lights...lol....real big excitement!!!

I just discovered that I forgot to pack away a front door Christmas mat used outside....lol...I always leave behind something...last year it was a wreath...so I think I'll just leave it their until hubby says something...

Oh...I'm changing my eating habits, for a number of reasons, (practically there away) I'm going vegetarian...9 days into it, my only slip up was nachos the other day had ground beef....oops, but I'm a rookie so I think I get a pass...last night I made chicken parmesan for the men folk, while I made myself eggplant parmesan...yummy!

Hubby bought me a Vegan cookbook for Christmas, I know I'm not ready for that, but will incorporate some recipes....the 1st I'm going to try is a Potato/Corn chowder...the weather is appropriate ...(love cooler temps & soup)....mmmmm

1 comment:

  1. I left a small Santa figurine out & guess what? It's still out. LOL Sorry about the different schedules. I know it makes it hard. I know you do dread C-boi leaving. Sending you a great big (((HUG)))!

    Thanks for your sweet comments at my place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History