Today at the watering hole...

January 2010 001

a pic of the Grey Heron.  Mr elusive White Egret....still being shy around the camera....I'll get him one of these days...lol

Actually we have 4 or 5  White Egrets hanging around the waters, all of them camera shy....if I get a picture of them across the pond they show up as tiny little dots...

January 2010 011

here's Bentley (l) & Mercedes (r)...cuddling....awwww.

Eldest shot this pic of them....

we're thawing out...thankfully.....I hate to say this but 50 degrees is dang chilly...I want the 70's back....lol

3 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a flock of those big birds that live behind us near some water. I love to see them fly. I used to tell the kids when they were little that those birds were storks taking babies to their new parents! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. We made it to 36 yesterday!!! I got out of the house and feel like a new woman. Looked out this morning and there is heavy fog and frost.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History