Trifling Tuesday.....

Reno, Nevada is actually west of Los Angeles, California.

The word "set" has more definitions than any other word in the English language.

On the water front a lone turtle peeks his ahead above the calm waters...he's able to enjoy the morning peacefully today.  The norm lately has been the huge flock of Cormorants, Heron, and Egret, disrupting his tranquil year around home, 

Miss Lazy Bones, and Miss Scream Everything Out-loud worked last night... I feel as tho I've drank a bucket of gin, recuperating will take a few hours...Only a couple of "crazies" on the phone to report.....

1st caller:  Yes, you just delivered my appliance...and the light to show the oven is heated is not on.....I want to talk to that dept..

me:  let me take your, name....etc  they will get back to you...

about 15 minutes later....

1st caller:  I called a few minutes ago, about the light on my oven....Well, we were reading the brochure and our model doesnt have the light indicator, for the oven.  So, did we get a discount for that????

me:  Yes, mme all of our ovens without lights are discounted....Is how I wanted to respond, but said...I'll have the sales person call you..

 1st caller:  Never mind, we bought one that was discontinued on the floor...I'm just not happy about that light missing tho...and you should let people know about that...

 me: I will, thank you...and have a good day...

2nd caller: Yes, I bought some patio cushions from your store 2 or 3 years ago....they are all faded, the stitching is coming out and a couple have holes in them...What's your policy for returning them?

 me:  Our policy is 90 days

2nd caller: Well, I havent liked the cushions since, we bought them, and I'm very dissatisfied...What am I to do??

me:  (Note: very important to bite your tongue when asked these types of questions)  ahem, I would suggest calling the manufacture they might be able to address your concerns.  You are unable to return these products, because they have passed the 90 day policy.

2nd caller: Well, I called them and they said I should try you....I guess I'm out my money.  I'll hold on too em, a couple more years, I think they'll hold up....

Eldest just informed me, as he is out on the lanai watching for wildlife...Ma.. the lake is quiet, I think the ducks are cheating on us and visiting another lake.....CHEATERS, he yells..

Oi....I need another cup of Joe....it's going to be one of those days....

4 comments:

  1. I just don't know how I would handle those calls. You did great though. LOL about the cheating ducks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh gosh Cindi, I don't know how you could talk to these customers on the phone with a straight face. The cushions one was priceless. cute comment your son made about the ducks, perhaps someone is feeding them something better elsewhere

    hoping tomorrow is a good one for you

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have worked in retail in the past and their are some strange happenings. I love it when you put some on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure would be nice if we COULD return things that wear that much after 3 yrs or so. I'd be taking a lot of things back for an exchange :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by.
I love hearing your comments, you can reply if you want.
Have a blessed day.

My History