As I was working last night the HR manager came by with a small box of goodies...A baseball hat, a pin, and key chain....all for me Yippy!
A few months ago a customer wrote a (positive) letter...
(with me it's very important to note it was Positive...lol)
to our Corp office...so the SVP of Sales, sent out a lil holla for a job well done and the box of goodies..Thx SVP holla back!....lol
I didn't want to forget the hat, so I slapped it on my head...then the ooo's & awww's started...no one has seen this style of hat...and I don't normally wear baseball caps. To me it's wonderful to get recognition from any management staff member, but it's a fine line to not rub it in your fellow workers faces...I kept silent most of the night, and would answer anyone's questions about the hat...most fellow workers said, Attaboy...a couple were sour, one made me laugh...his reply....
....so you got your cousin to write a positive letter to corp.....Good going....lol ..he's way of Attaboy...I loved it.... He is a manager, with a huge heart, wonderful humor, and great dedication....he will succeed with the company...
....
prayers for the Haiti people.....

attaboy!
ReplyDeletejob well done. :)
huggies...
Congratulations and you deserve it. It makes it a little easier to put up with crap out of some customers.
ReplyDeletegood for you!! always nice to get compliments (and a hat) for your hard work!
ReplyDeletebetty
Good Job!! Those atta boys are few and far between! Well done!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings~Sharon
I have been hesitant about using yellow in my kitchen, but am feeling better about it now! LOl I'd love to see pictures of your kitchen sometime, it sounds cute! I love country kitchens as well!
ReplyDeleteThanks for stopping by today!
Patti